Current Music: "Sending the Old Man Home", -JB

From:chronarchy
Date:January 23rd, 2004 08:13 pm (UTC)
(Link)
You should call the same number and say you are for proposal 523, which allows Platypi the same rights as 72-year-old Christian white men who are skilled at talking out of their asses.

Say it exactly like that.
[User Picture]
From:sparkliedragon
Date:January 23rd, 2004 08:46 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I once had this thought that the 55 hour marriage of Britney Spears was a statement about its sanctity, or lack thereof. Then I remembered who it was.
[User Picture]
From:sparkliedragon
Date:January 23rd, 2004 08:49 pm (UTC)
(Link)
My computer also seems to be hiccuping. Whee.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 23rd, 2004 09:11 pm (UTC)
(Link)
It's okay. I just thought I was suddenly popular :)

But I agree. I think they should outlaw 55-hour marriages first. If it's so "sacred", then why is Britney allowed to "mock" it, but gay people can't?
[User Picture]
From:roc441
Date:January 24th, 2004 03:16 am (UTC)

hmm...

(Link)
That's a cool thought. While I don't think it was ever intended to be a statement on anything, it still makes a good point.

Then again I tend to over analyze everthing. ;-D
From:freyjasgydhia
Date:January 24th, 2004 12:54 am (UTC)
(Link)
Thank you for backing this up so well! It's good to have friends who take political work seriously.