January 26th, 2004
|10:37 am - Questions:|
Pulled first from athanasios, then from ravenlaughing, and finally from beautycorrosion:
1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
2. How long have you known me?
3. When and how did we first meet?
4. What was your first impression?
5. Do you still think that way about me now?
6. What do you think my weakness is?
7. Do you think I'll get married?
8. What makes me happy?
9. What makes me sad?
10.What reminds you of me?
11.If you could give me anything, what would it be?
12.How well do you know me?
13.Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
14.Do you think I could kill someone?
15.Describe me in one word.
16.Do you think our friendship is getting stronger, weaker, or staying the same?
17.Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
18.About how often do you read an entire entry of mine, how often do you skim, and how often do you skip them completely?
(BTW: Not knowing me "well enough" is never a valid excuse. Feel free to try the thing.)
(Oh, and for number 13, if you're feeling real adventurous, you can email me and tell me what it is, or pop it in the comments.)
Current Mood: busy
Current Music: "Buck-Butt the Turtle", -JB
|Date:||January 26th, 2004 05:33 pm (UTC)|| |
You asked for it.
another one who just barely knows you at all...but you asked for it.
1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. No idea. Then again, I don't even know off the top of my head what you're real name is. I do think chronarchy is a fitting nickname for you though.
2. How long have you known me? For a short while, if at all. I guess you could say I've known you ever since I saw your name on my "friend of" list and went "who is that?"
3. When and how did we first meet? well..we never really have...
4. What was your first impression? after I read you're journal I was curious how I knew you. You seemed rather intelligent.
5.Do you still think that way about me now? yes.
6. What do you think my weakness is? I'm not sure if this falls under a weakness all the time, but it seemns like you try to do too much and wear yourself out.
7. Do you think I'll get married? I don't know you well enough to say so, but my guess is yes.
8. What makes me happy? A job well done.
9. What makes me sad? I don't really know. I have a feeling I know what makes you mad, but thats not really the same thing. Thoughtless people perhaps?
10.What reminds you of me? ADF. and druidry stuff.
11.If you could give me anything, what would it be? Actually I would probably adopt that cat you had problems with awhile back. that or a limitless shopping spree at half-priced books since you seem to go there so much.
12.How well do you know me? not very well at all unfortunatly
13.Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? I don't really know either of you but the way you talk about your relationship with tina just makes me happy. You have given me reason to believe that not all men are the scum of the earth, and that there are actually people out there that truly and deeply love each other. Its so cute.
14.Do you think I could kill someone? personally I think anyone could if you pushed them far enough. Granted I have no idea what exactly it is that would make you do that.
15.Describe me in one word. dedicated
16.Do you think our friendship is getting stronger, weaker, or staying the same? It's stayed the same, but for obvious reasons.
17.Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen? I don't think I ever will, but I do believe I could, and you would. (*blink* did that make any sense at all?)
18.About how often do you read an entire entry of mine, how often do you skim, and how often do you skip them completely? You're entries are generally pretty short, so I read them all. Sometimes I'll skip the cuts and comeback to them later, and usually stuff for adf I skip over simply because I have no idea what its all about.
|Date:||January 26th, 2004 05:43 pm (UTC)|| |
Ahhhh! What's with all the extra lines at the end of this?!? I was so proud of my self for not messing up the html. *sigh* I can't win. Sorry for making your comments page look all goofy!
Hehe. I like being "rather intellegent". Keeps me from getting too big a head.
I do do too much, but I love it. It's fun.
Comes standard with the "short attention span" package. It's a feature, not a flaw.