Haha! - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

07:10 pm - Haha!
*laughs*

Is it really that improper to friend a person because you think she might be hot?

I mean, consider this: You haven't read any of her posts (except one or two), you've looked at her birthday and it's close to yours, and her user icon (which has an off-chance of being an actual picture of her, if you're lucky) is kinda hot?

*laughs harder*

No, I didn't add anyone today. But I was looking at some of the ADF "Friends" entries, and was amused at whose icons I picked to read the attached journals. I know for a fact that I've added people who I figured (or hoped) were hot on the off chance that they'd add me back (and some of you have!) and we could have civilized conversations with lots of flirting (and some of you have!).

*grins real wide*

Yeah, sometimes I'm a bastard, but at least I'm an honest bastard.

*laughs at himself even more*

And, yes, I'll admit it if I added you cuz I thought you might be hot. But you have to ask. I'll even tell you why I added you, if it wasn't *just* because you were hot :)

*stops laughing*

Hmm. . . I wonder how many current friends I can scare off with this?

*starts laughing harder than before*
Current Mood: rejuvenatedrejuvenated
Current Music: "Gypsies in the Palace", -JB
Tags: , , ,

Page 1 of 2
<<[1] [2] >>
From:chronarchy
Date:January 27th, 2004 01:18 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I have to say that I added you mainly because I like you and find you interesting.

But sometimes hot, too. :)
[User Picture]
From:suicidekttn
Date:January 27th, 2004 12:46 am (UTC)

Not scared, just curious

(Link)
I don't know about the hot thing...but why did you add me?