Current Music: "Fat Person Man", -JB

From:bean_drui
Date:January 27th, 2004 06:40 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Better Hide Your Silverware Under The Ground!!!!!
Your Discordian Totem Animal is Glen The Paranoid
Pangolin. Complete Paranoia IS Total
Awareness!!!

Your Discordian Totem
brought to you by Quizilla

I nearly wet myself at this: Four-Twenty: Like Forty-Two, but more herbal
From:rubydolphin
Date:January 27th, 2004 06:46 pm (UTC)

I have no idea what this means, but it was amusing

(Link)
Denny, Relaxing At Home
Your Discordian Totem Animal is Denny The Echidna
of Justice. There is no proof of justice in the
world like the spiney milkiness of the Echidna.

Your Discordian Totem
brought to you by Quizilla
From:freyjasgydhia
Date:January 27th, 2004 07:04 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Geroge, being one with a stone
Your Discordian Totem Animal is George The 42-Inch
Inchworm. Because there is more wisdom in the
Yoga of the Inch Worm than in the multimedia
section of the Atlantian Library.

Your Discordian Totem
brought to you by Quizilla