A new story is up - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

01:47 pm - A new story is up
I have not posted this yet, but I wanted to, because it's pretty good (in my humble opinion) and I wanted more readers:

I Am Who I Am

I'm especially interested to hear any comments on the characters. . .
Current Mood: calmcalm
Current Music: "Great Heart", -JB

From:ravenlaughing
Date:January 28th, 2004 06:53 pm (UTC)
(Link)
That was absolutely amazing.. If I had to analyze it, the old man is your subconscious. You can trust it without needing to know why, and it will show you what you need to know.

And when he caught the ball, I just heard... "my precioussss" LOL seriously, that was just incredible.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 28th, 2004 09:39 pm (UTC)
(Link)
*grins* Thank you. It was a lot of fun to write.
[User Picture]
From:mlleelizabeth
Date:January 28th, 2004 07:38 pm (UTC)
(Link)