Current Music: "Domino College", -JB

From:capriciouslass
Date:January 28th, 2004 11:51 pm (UTC)
(Link)
The wench in me would prefer shorter. :-}
However, I believe the most commonly accepted length is at mid-knee.
[User Picture]
From:autumnfey
Date:January 29th, 2004 12:06 am (UTC)
(Link)
Uhm, hello, seamstress here! Unfortunately low on my kilt material right now, but depending on what you wanted . . . I do have some dark green/black/navy blue in a nice wool blend. If you wanted 100% wool, I'm afraid I only have solid colors and it is more cloak weight than kilt weight. I definitely like medium, right around the knees. We actually have a shop here in VT you can get authentic plaids at - I'd have to find their card - but they might be worth a try (don't know the price). If you found fabric you liked at the fabric store, they are super easy to make - I can send you a pattern.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 29th, 2004 12:10 am (UTC)
(Link)
Hehe. You see, when you go away, sometimes your talents get forgotten. :(

But those pants I'm wearing in my user icon were made by you :) And they're damn comfortable.

Hmm. . . I don't care too much about colour. I'm not Scottish, Irish (they never wore kilts until they decided to be like the Scots, anyway) or any other "ish", so it doesn't really matter.

But it should set of my eyes. . .

*grins*

Hmm. . . Let me talk to Tina and see what she thinks about colour. . .
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 29th, 2004 12:12 am (UTC)
(Link)
(oh, before I get yelled at about that "Irish never wore kilts" bit, read this:

No Irish Kilt

Thanks!)
[User Picture]