It's a bad day, and it's only 10 AM - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

10:05 am - It's a bad day, and it's only 10 AM
Gods, I'm crabby today. I didn't sleep well last night (I've been crashing in weird places the past few nights) and I had weird dreams. I'd tell you all about 'em, but I left my notes at home, and so cannot. This whole week has been overly busy and generally making me angry.

Imbolc ritual is done, but not posted. Raven (our old man cat) was peeing bloody urine last night. There're 3 books on hold for me at the library, and I finished Dumezil last night, and started on Haynes, but didn't understand a word of it. I'm starving, but have no cash. I'm so short on money it isn't funny anymore, and my tax refund won't dig me out, it'll just prolong the pain. I'm behind on tickets and processing SLS licenses at work, so much so that my boss has noticed. I have a performance review next Wed. that I'm nowhere near ready for. I didn't get healing_coyote that information on Oðin I promised, and I feel pretty darn shitty for that. Weather looks incliment enough that a surprise visit to Black Bear PG isn't going to happen (though I'm still hoping). I'm still undecided on whether I can spring the $200 to go to AZ, and I have to make the decision by 3 AM tomorrow at the latest, or fares expire.

And Godsdamnitall if Eris didn't freaking start talking to me today. Why not just wait a week? *sighs*

Expect a little conversation update when I get around to it.

Excuse me, I have to go bury myself. I'm extremely fortunate to have Buffett to keep me moving. Otherwise, I might have called in sick today. Yeah, it's about that bad.
Current Mood: crankycranky
Current Music: "Dallas", -JB

From:vampyrecandy
Date:January 29th, 2004 03:20 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Can I get you lunch sometime? I can meet you at Buckeye donuts ... Or, I can bring some by! Chocolate-y custard-y goodness :-)

Here's a net {{HUG}} for you.

I am a firm believer that people get what they put out to the world (eventually), as this has been my experience ... And you are so obviously awesome that eventually this will look up. I promise.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 29th, 2004 03:26 pm (UTC)
(Link)
No, I'm doing fine. Hungry, but fine.

And as someone mentioned to me yesterday after I told them I had 5 doughnuts for lunch: "That's like 1500 calories!"

So, while I'm not feeling guilty about them, I'm not really in the mood for doughnuts. And I don't have any time for visitors, unfortunately.

And I'm not worried about it looking up in the near future, cuz it will. But right about now, it's lookin' pretty low.
[User Picture]
From:rhiannon76
Date:January 29th, 2004 03:20 pm (UTC)
(Link)
yikes! sounds like a rough week. i hope things get less hectic for you.

Weather looks incliment enough that a surprise visit to Black Bear PG isn't going to happen (though I'm still hoping).

i totally understand if you can't make it (due to weather or otherwise.) but we'll keep a spot warm for you just in case. :)
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 29th, 2004 03:27 pm (UTC)
(Link)
*grins* Actually, that all happened *yesterday*. The days previous to that were not all that great either.

*crosses fingers* but I wanna make it out there. Bad.
From:bloodlikerain
Date:January 29th, 2004 03:23 pm (UTC)
(Link)
AWWWWWWWw, sexy swashbucklers can't have bad days!!!!!! curiously enough, I have some cash and a gift certificate to Cooker today. And since I simply can't stand to think of mike in a bad mood, wanna meet me there for lunch? my treat;) just let me know sooner than later.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 29th, 2004 03:28 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I'm not planning a lunch today. I'll take it when things are working better for me. But I appreciate the offer.

*grins* and everyone has bad days. Esp. Discordians.
From:bloodlikerain
Date:January 29th, 2004 03:38 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Ok. :)

*pats the poor Discordian*

[User Picture]
From:qorinda
Date:January 29th, 2004 04:07 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Well, damn! I know what money issues are like, believe me. I am functioning on NO cash, having had to make up for some bounced checks last week. My whole paycheck got eaten with mortgage payments, etc. before I had time to spend a cent on me. grrr

But, it's just a temporary cash flow problem. And if I had it, I'd lend you the money for airfare. *sigh* I don't.

Have you written/heard from Kirk?
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 29th, 2004 04:09 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I wrote him. Got an answer to the first email, but I followed up with a few more questions, and I never heard back on those.

I just don't write checks, except for bills. I prefer it that way. That way they don't magically turn into rubber.
[User Picture]