And a ray of sunshine peaks through: - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

12:57 pm - And a ray of sunshine peaks through:
I have ordered a new fedora. I've needed one for two years now (which is why so few of you have seen me in one), and my old one has just been hanging on a peg in the basement.

I don't know what to do with my old hat. We've been through so much together, from loving beautiful women to challenging dark caverns to keeping the sun off my neck in Key West. No hat can replace it, but when the hat no longer fits, you can do nothing about it.

Unfortunately, I'm between hat sizes (by and 8th of an inch), so we'll have to see if the large fits, or if I need the extra large.

Please, no comments on the size of my head. I've already thought about all of them and laughed.

Now I need to find a decently priced leather jacket.

Well, I didn't take a lunch today. I stayed in my office working. I have finished updating my tickets.

Tina says I should choose between red, black, royal blue, or hunter green for a kilt. Yeah, that narrows it down *so* much.
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: "Ballad of Spider John", -JB

From:bean_drui
Date:January 29th, 2004 06:19 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I have a big head too. I once tried on my freind Graeme's baseball cap. He has a shaved head, and the thing was still too big for me!

I like hunter green or navy for a kilt.
From:moonversion
Date:January 29th, 2004 06:22 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Yeah for big heads!! No... not that kind. ;P

My Husband's nick name is actually "Big Head"; I just measured it: 24 inches around. Haha. :D
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 29th, 2004 09:54 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Your husband seems to have a few nicknames. :)

My head was only 23 3/8 in. around. I guess he's bigger. *sighs*
[User Picture]
From:rhiannon76
Date:January 29th, 2004 06:50 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I have ordered a new fedora.

Now I need to find a decently priced leather jacket.

so, did you already get the bullwhip, or is that yet to come?
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 29th, 2004 06:52 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Already have one, of course. How far behind do you think I am?

*grins*
[User Picture]