Current Music: "On a Slow Boat to China", -JB

From:healing_coyote
Date:January 30th, 2004 04:38 pm (UTC)
(Link)
heehee! I am the first commentator! I liked the musings, especially the one on nipple rings- reminds me when i had them done. But alas, they are no more...

I will read more of it when I'm not working.
[User Picture]
From:tosk
Date:January 30th, 2004 04:53 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I must say that nipple rings and 16th century sword fighting do not mix... just as a warning.

I still have nightmares.

Tosk
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 30th, 2004 05:07 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I will definitely keep that in mind. :)
[User Picture]
From:tosk
Date:January 30th, 2004 05:09 pm (UTC)
(Link)
It is especially dangerous if one of your fencing instrcutors knows it and is trying to teach you to parry quick shots :(
[User Picture]
From:bean_drui
Date:January 30th, 2004 05:52 pm (UTC)
(Link)
That nipple dream kinda freaked me out.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 30th, 2004 07:02 pm (UTC)
(Link)
It is quite freaky, isn't it?

But it's damn funny. *grins*
From:mmefrufru
Date:January 30th, 2004 07:35 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Good on you for posting your advice poem. You should also post your poem explaingin what "Tonypandy" is, as that one was very fun, too!
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:January 30th, 2004 07:48 pm (UTC)
(Link)
It's on the list of poems to put up :) I just didn't have it handy. This first one was ready for update, already.

Speaking of, do you mind if I put yours up as a response to mine, to bridge the two poems? Full attribution, of course.