Current Music: "Ellis Dee (He Ain't Free)", -JB

From:healing_coyote
Date:February 3rd, 2004 07:32 pm (UTC)
(Link)
So you skipped PSA for her and she has to study? Bad timing... :P Maybe she would be partial to an ice cream study break? LOL I don't know... have fun at your dinner and if it's Olive Garden make a toast to me.
From:vampyrecandy
Date:February 3rd, 2004 11:28 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Skip lots. You're an important part, but not so important that anyone (well, me, at least and I'm all that matters :-p) will die or go into a tizzy if you decide to take care of your personal life :-)

All is well. Take your time, enjoy life. Don't make this a stressor. I think I remember someone telling me something very similar to this last quarter, ... Hmm, good thing I listened to him, I could have exploded long before now.
[User Picture]
From:wishesofastar
Date:February 4th, 2004 02:47 am (UTC)
(Link)
(makes whipping noise)

Yeah, I had to miss tonight cause I'm still sick. I didn't leave the house until Tom came home, at about ten til 6; thought I was getting better. It took actually going outside and walking around to realize I'm still too stupid to be productive. Tom had said he was skipping, because he's still sick too... didn't really want to have to deal with driving there and back, kind of dizzy.... See you in two weeks, I suppose. : /
From:freyjasgydhia
Date:February 4th, 2004 05:17 am (UTC)
(Link)
So goes life.. Enjoy your night out. I hope you two will be able to get some quality time which is what is most important to a relationship.. The fact that you are communicating your needs and responding to each other's needs is what is most important here. :)

Be Well!
Ayla