Enjoy. . . You dirty little whores of babylon :) - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

February 4th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
03:11 pm - Enjoy. . . You dirty little whores of babylon :)
Picked this up from triadruid, who picked it up from boyskissing.

I know there are a few special persons on my friends list who would just love to get their dirty little minds . . . er, hands. . . on this.

Never let it be said that I'm not willing to pass on info that doesn't interest me.

Edit:

Because I love you ladies:

Current Mood: amusedamused
Current Music: "Lovely Cruise", -JB