For those keeping score at home: - Chronarchy

February 10th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
08:24 am - For those keeping score at home:
8 days left.

Today's hint:

New beginnings, old friends, and cultish behavior.

Keep guessing :)

I'm going to do some more work and find out where to donate my car today. I tried Salvation Army, but they're apparently no dice. Kidney Foundation is next.
Current Mood: blankblank
Current Music: "I Still Miss Someone", -JB

From:qorinda
Date:February 10th, 2004 03:42 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I had a thought that it might be the date when the new DP will be released.... that's a new beginning, old friends, and, well, I wouldn't exactly call it cultish, but....
[User Picture]
From:saffronhare
Date:February 10th, 2004 04:41 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Naturally, I have three guesses:

1. You're starting a Druid Breeding Program.
2. You're buying a house with some friends to begin a pagan co-housing experiment.
3. You're starting a new grove/proto-grove/entirely new organization.

[User Picture]
From:saffronhare
Date:February 10th, 2004 07:03 pm (UTC)

whoops.

(Link)
Sorry, that's my life...not yours. :)
From:ravenlaughing
Date:February 10th, 2004 06:19 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Big Brother/Big Sister usually will take them.
[User Picture]
From:bean_drui
Date:February 10th, 2004 06:21 pm (UTC)
(Link)
ritual with old freinds?
[User Picture]
From:aislinggheal
Date:February 10th, 2004 10:20 pm (UTC)
(Link)
There's something in the Cat Welfare newsletter about donating cars through Volunteers of America. The info is at: http://www.kettir.com/ under the heading "Turn Cars into $$ for CWA."
[User Picture]
From:deedeehopskotch
Date:February 10th, 2004 10:52 pm (UTC)
(Link)
i donated my old car to volunteers of america. they came and picked it up (it didn't run). i didn't really research the group much, but it was mostly that they would come and pick up the car, which was good b/c i waited until 3 days before i moved. oops.