"Moonlight and magnolias, starlight in your hair. . ." - Chronarchy

February 12th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
08:49 am - "Moonlight and magnolias, starlight in your hair. . ."
Today's hint?

Adventures and romance!

Yes, only 6 days left!

I'm tired already, and I want to go home. My public awaits, though, and I can't disappoint!

I submitted an essay to Oak Leaves yesterday; I'm interested to see if it gets used. It was a lot of fun to write.

I have a few other things floating around for that, but we'll have to see about them.

As you have, I'm sure, all noticed, I've been in a bit of a funk for the past few days. This is changing.

First, I have been overly harsh in my journal in some respects. Blunt honesty is not made for some people *shrugs* This is true.

Second, I've put the Buffett on better rotation. This has helped immensely.

Third, I purchased a Magic 8 Ball finally. I am now the true oracle I have always wanted to be. Go ahead. Ask me anything. You shall be wowed by the answers!

Finally, please expect something new, different, and freaking FUN to occur in this journal soon. I'm tired of feeling like I need to be a lost puppy. I don't, and you don't need to read about me pretending to be one.
Current Mood: cheerfulcheerful
Current Music: "If the Phone Doesn't Ring, It's Me", -JB