February 13th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
09:34 am - "Jesus was a fisherman who walked upon the sea. . ."
Today's hint?

Longer, bigger, and better than you're used to.

I'm completely serious.

5 days left. . .

Yes, I make big plans.

I'm running through this Chaos Magic workshop for PSA in my head over and over. There are so many things I want to do, and so little time to do it all in.

I purchased a copy of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition yesterday. It was the first time I had ever purchased one, and I can definitely say that it was *not* for the articles. It was for the free Jimmy Buffett song included in the mag.

The song and teaser video were easy to get from the mag, too, as they're just sitting on the CD, waiting to be copied to your music folder. It was so easy, I almost cried. . .

The fact that I didn't buy it for the pictures can be summed up best by letting you know that Tina went through the magazine before I did. In fact, I was looking over her shoulder and got rather bored, so cooked dinner and did dishes instead.

Yes, I am a "real man": I can cook, clean, and leave my girlfriend to sit on the couch to look at beautiful women.

Oh, and I am very likely to be flying through Kansas City in May. Do I remember something about boobies in the terminal? Seriously, I wouldn't mind meeting and spending a bit of time with some LJer's from over there. Assuming I manage to get out there, of course.

On a related note, my uncle is getting married the week *before* Wellspring, so I don't have to worry about that conflict. I will be at Wellspring. There is no longer any question.

quickest
Quickest. You just have to be the hero all the time
don't you? I mean, the worlds going to end, but
rather then accepting it, you have to go stop
it... You find yourself being misunderstood,
but are full of good intentions. You're the
best kind of friend, and the worst kind of
enemy... why are you wasting your time taking
this quiz? go save the world or something.

How would you survive the end of the world?
brought to you by Quizilla
Current Mood: artistic
Current Music: "A Sailor's Christmas", -JB

From:rubydolphin
Date:February 13th, 2004 03:20 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Yes, I am a "real man": I can cook, clean, and leave my girlfriend to sit on the couch to look at beautiful women.

*sigh* I have one of those. There are just not enough good things to say about a man who takes care of the housework while I ogle beautiful people or read smutty stories.
[User Picture]