"A lady dressed in purple started dancin' all alone. . ." - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

February 13th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
03:10 pm - "A lady dressed in purple started dancin' all alone. . ."
I need more adventure.

To that end, the books I wish to conquer next are as follows:

Following the Equator - Mark Twain

How I Found Livingstone in Central Africa - Henry M. Stanley

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and Around the World in 80 Days - Jules Verne

King Solomon's Mines - Henry Rider Haggard

The Time Machine - H. G. Wells

A Pirate Looks at Fifty and Where is Joe Merchant? - Jimmy Buffett

African Queen - C. S. Forester

Are there any other suggestions in these veins? I expect to have my fedora in a few days, and will wear it while reading, of course.
Current Mood: energeticenergetic
Current Music: "Brown-Eyed Girl", -JB

From:ravenlaughing
Date:February 13th, 2004 08:16 pm (UTC)