"Got a roof over my head, someone to love me in a four poster bed. . ." - Chronarchy

February 16th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
08:25 am - "Got a roof over my head, someone to love me in a four poster bed. . ."
Today's hint:

Fedora

Ooh, as if you didn't hear enough about it, huh?

You know it struck me today:

If we are reflected in the company we keep, I'm a damn lucky man. I have some of the greatest friends in the world, real, online, and imagined.

Nothing really brought that on; I just kind of started thinking about it.

My friends only make me look better. And it's nice to be good-looking.

I did find an adventure story that I had neglected to mention, and I've been devouring it with the same fervor I devoured Peter Pan: I'm reading The Little Prince.

I honestly think that this should be required before you can graduate college. If you read it too early, it could be forgotten as childish drivel, and if you read it too late, you'll regret it.

About 22-25 is a good age for it.

But if you haven't read it yet, and you're older than that, or younger, don't let that stop you.

I'll be posting the annoucnment for the Chaos Magic workshop today. I want to get it out this morning, because people need some good warning :)
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: "Lucky Stars", -JB

From:ravenlaughing
Date:February 16th, 2004 03:02 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Here's a funny for ya:

I was writing my fanfiction the other night, big ole long story full of angst with my character pining away for a gorgeous Elf who's not interested... (OK, it's Glorfindel from Lord of the Rings.)

It bled into my dreams, apparently. I dreamt that I was bored and depressed, and I flew out to meet you and you flirted like mad. It was wonderful because I knew you didn't mean a damn thing by it, and then I flew home. Isn't that funny? I imagine that costs a lot more than a month's worth of St. John's Wort. I really gotta quit writing such cheesy stories...
[User Picture]