Some randomness . . . - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

February 23rd, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
06:45 pm - Some randomness . . .
Musical treasure chest:

1. Open up your music player.
2. Select all music on your computer and choose shuffle play.
3. Write down the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarassing.

They're all Buffett songs, of course. Enjoy the list:

[
1. Steamer
2. Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
3. Come Monday
4. There's Nothin' Soft About Hard Times
5. Treat Her Like a Lady
6. Buttermilk Grove
7. The Pascagoula Run
8. Everybody's on the Run
9. Chanson Pour Les Petits Enfants
10. Everybody's Talkin'
11. Carnival World
12. Stars on the Water
13. Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
14. Miss You So Badly
15. Natives Are Restless
16. Mexico
17. Banana Republics
18. A Pirate Looks at Forty
19. One Particular Harbor
20. Ringling, Ringling
]

Check this out! I loved it, and I think most of my friends will find it good, too. myrch has quite the way with words.:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/myrch/63416.html

Because ravenlaughing is making me *grins*:

{1.}What is the first person you ever slept with's middle name?

A name never elaborated lies in ever silent emprise. You don't get to know. It would create an admission or denial of a fundamental understanding that I cannot break. Sorry.

{2.} What kind of underwear are you wearing and what color?

What, I need to remember that? Well, they're boxers, and probably flanel. Let me check, while the office girls walk back and forth near my cube: Hmm. . . Nope, whaddaya know. Gray, not flannel.

{3.) What song do you want played at your Funeral?

"Last Mango in Paris"

{4.} What is the phone number of your sluttiest friend?

I dunno. Who can lay claim to "sluttiest?" Any takers?

{5.} What Would Your Last Meal be before getting executed?

Cheeseburger, just as the song says. . .

{6.} Beatles or Stones?

*shrugs* neither was all *that* great.

{7.} If you had to pick one person on earth who should die, who would it be?

If I had to? Probably some person in Africa who's already dying of starvation.

{8.} The person whose problems you would never want to hear?

My own!

{9.} What is the thing most important to you (as far as physical) about the preferred sex?

*rolls eyes* Er, eyes, I suppose :)

{10.} DO YOU secretly hate some of your friends but are too nice to reject them?

No one I hate. If I hated them, they wouldn't be around.

{11.} If you could have any super power what would it be?

Invisibility. I'm pretty good at it, as is, since I can hide pretty well in a crowd. But I don't hide so well in the girls' locker room, and you know that's where I really want to be. . .

{12.} Favorite hangover cure?

Um, don't drink so much?

{13.} How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?

Dunno. Never been there. Anyone want to be my first? Wait, that didn't come out right, did it?

{14.} Favorite Lyric?

"There stands my lady / I missed that woman so / She's comin' here to kiss me / I can feel her right through her clothes."

{15.} Hair color currently?

brown. What's this "currently"? I want to keep my hair so I look sexy at age 100, for my next scheduled birthday party after this year.

{16.} If you had to be blind or deaf?

Blind, I think. No, deaf. No, *grr* What I'd really like is to not make that particular decision.

{17} Do you have any psychiatric problems?

Not a one. Unless you count that one incident. . .

{18.} Siblings that should go to rehab?

Nope. They're fine.

{19.} Least favorite month?

One where the weather doesn't suit my clothes.

{20.} Favorite hateful thing to do to someone?

Slight them so that they think it's a mistake.

{21.} First movie you can remember seeing as a kid?

E.T., though the first movie I ever went to was Apocalypse Now.

{22.} Favorite person in the whole world?

Myself. My life, after all, does revolve around me. Don't get me wrong: no one else's life does.

{23.} When's the last time you went on a date?

Er, Dinner and a Move on Sun. night, so yesterday.

{24.} Do you like violent movies or dirty movies?

Is this a choice? Cuz I'm not usually terribly fond of either. Both have very, shall we say, disgusting ranges. I prefer to say I like some of both.

{25.} Fall or spring?

Spring.

{26.} Person you most wish you hadn't made out with?

Kendra. Because I feel like I made her cheat on her boyfriend.

{27.} If you werent straight, what person of the same sex would you do it with?

*laughs* Oh, I can think of a couple of people who would love to see their name here. So we'll just pretend that it is, to avoid any hurt feelings. :)

{28.} Where do you want to live when you are old and brittle?

I'm so going to be "Mean Old Man Dangler on the Mountain". I'll have a shotgun filled with rocksalt and will sit on my porch in a rocking chair. Of course, I'll be a remarkably nice guy to that kid who finally gets up the courage to come admit that it was his baseball that broke my window, but until then, I'll have a reputation for skinning anything under 14 years of age that sets foot on my property.

{29.} Who is the person you can count on most?

Mitty.

{30.} If you could date any celebrity past or present, time and age not a factor?

Marilyn Monroe. Not because I find her attractive, but if I'm going to date a celebrity, it's going to be the one that raises the most jealousy in every other man I cross paths with.

{31.} What books have you pretended you've read?
Oh, my: you need a list? There have to be hundreds!

{32.} What's a word you would use to describe your life?
Happy.

{33.} Favorite drinking game?
"I Never"

{34.} What did you dream last night?
Nada.

{35.} Favorite vices?
Oh, my. That's a whole seperate entry, isn't it? I was just thinking about it today. Look for that in the future.

{36.} What is the last thing you'd ever tell someone?
*laughs* What a stupid question. Obviously it would be the last question they ask!

Current Mood: artistic
Current Music: "Ellis Dee", -JB

From:chronarchy
Date:February 24th, 2004 05:32 am (UTC)
(Link)
*laughs*

Perhaps. But honesty is the best policy.

Maybe I should note that I know the words to almost all their songs? (Both Stones and Beatles.)
From:bloodlikerain
Date:February 23rd, 2004 06:51 pm (UTC)
(Link)
hrmmm....sluttiest....
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:February 24th, 2004 05:31 am (UTC)
(Link)
Yeah, see, I don't think about anyone I know in *that* term. Which is weird, because I think that a lot of people might classify a lot of my friends with that word.

Pity to those people. They know not what they say.

Of course, a "slut" is just someone who will sleep with anyone *except* you :)
[User Picture]
From:kallisti
Date:February 23rd, 2004 08:02 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I love the grooving pope with the Erisian Apple laptop!

ttyl
[User Picture]