A man must do his duty. . . - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

February 24th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
11:02 am - A man must do his duty. . .
Today for lunch, I have a mission.

You see, there are forces in this world that drive us. There are things that we must do, for it is our duty.

This is one of those things.

Yesterday, I came across what seems to be a holy grail of sorts. It was a Lex Luthor Smallville doll.

I have been ordered to obtain it at any cost.

So I shall.

Wish me luck.
Current Mood: determined
Current Music: "A Sailor's Christmas", -JB

From:exina
Date:February 24th, 2004 10:18 am (UTC)

I root for Lex when I watch Smallville

(Link)
does it come with plastic polish? :)
[User Picture]
From:wishesofastar
Date:February 24th, 2004 10:20 am (UTC)

Holy fuck!

(Link)
Where did you see it? I must have one!!!
[User Picture]