Current Music: "School Boy Heart", -JB

From:healing_coyote
Date:February 24th, 2004 10:31 am (UTC)
(Link)
hee hee. You're fine. I prefer the Lex Luther from the Dean Cain version of Superman, but I haven't seen smallville, so I might be missing out...
From:rubydolphin
Date:February 24th, 2004 10:35 am (UTC)
(Link)
Both are deliciously bad in different ways.
[User Picture]
From:mlleelizabeth
Date:February 24th, 2004 10:35 am (UTC)
(Link)
WOOHOO!

Yes, he does have a pole-gripping, action ready hand! Now, which "pole" he's ready to grip is the question! But the Clark action figure is fairly certain he knows ... *weg*

Thank you! Will paypal you immediately and send you my work address.

This particular Lex is actually going to be a gift for someone who's both been somewhat depressed and also has been helping a lot since my accident. May the gods bless you a gajillion times!

Again, thanks huge fluffy sweet bunches!
[User Picture]
From:mlleelizabeth
Date:February 24th, 2004 10:39 am (UTC)
(Link)
one question - is the email addy from your website okay for paypal??
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:February 24th, 2004 10:49 am (UTC)
(Link)
I actually don't have a paypal account. Never set one up.

I'll just send it down to ya. I'm not picky about it all, and I was planning to consider it a "get well" gift to ya, anyway. If this is the person who gave us updates to your situation when you went and messed up your wrist, then I figure she deserves at least as much thanks as this.

I'm more than happy just to send it, no cash involved. :)
[User Picture]
From:mlleelizabeth
Date:February 24th, 2004 10:58 am (UTC)
(Link)
Yes, that's who it is. I consider your finding and acquiring him a huge get well gift, in itself. You are truly thoughtful and generous and wonderful! I will email my address and more thanks!
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:February 24th, 2004 11:04 am (UTC)
(Link)
Hehe. It looks like I'll have to show him off to some jealous persons tonight, though, so I guess I'll have to mail it tomorrow. :)

Looking forward to the email :)
[User Picture]
From:mlleelizabeth
Date:February 24th, 2004 11:07 am (UTC)
(Link)
*snicker*

Lex kinda likes being shown off! I am sorry they don't all have Lexes of their own, though. Everyone should have a Lex!