Drumroll, please. . . - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

February 25th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
10:04 am - Drumroll, please. . .
Yes, the day you have all waited anxiously for is here!

So now there is a *huge* update to my website, including all sorts of nifty pictures where you can see just how I look (for those who have been wondering).

I was very amused at the guesses as to what I was planning, including "popping the question" dressed in all manner of weird things.

For the record, at the moment, I'm not planning that. Plus, she already said "no" once.

Sorry, but no Buffett concert, either :( The Druid Breeding Program is also of note. :)

But I'm not describing the updates that are outlined in the "hints" I gave. It's up to you to find all the neat new stuff. There are still some Easter Eggs from the last update that seem "unfound".

Good luck. I've just realized how huge my webpage really is. . .
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: "Autour du Rocher", -JB

(1 comment Leave a comment)

From:bean_drui
Date:February 26th, 2004 05:05 am (UTC)
(Link)
if you ever start a druid breeding program i'd be happy to donate my eggs.