Mailing and such. . . - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

February 25th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
03:25 pm - Mailing and such. . .
Well, Lex is in the mail. As I didn't want him going too long without companionship, I've sent him two-day, rather than 3-5. I know that mlleelizabeth will appreciate.

I sent everything in for my car donation today. Got the sigs notarized, and sent them off.

As I walked back to my office, I came across something rather curious. There was a small ring of mushrooms under a tree near my office, the ground they were sitting on was raised slightly. In the center there was a larger mushroom.

They sat under the shade of the tree. I stood there for a while looking at them, kind of wondering how they got into such a syemtrical shape. I turned to go back to my office after a moment, and was startled to see movement around the mound of fungi out of the corner of my eye. I looked back, and nothing appeared to be there, but I've learned that one can never tell.
Current Mood: amusedamused
Current Music: "Dallas", -JB
Tags: ,

From:tosk