Current Music: "Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season", -JB

From:chronarchy
Date:February 26th, 2004 07:23 am (UTC)
(Link)
Imagine that, I got:

You are Indianna Jones. Quick with a whip and a way
with the ladies. You take what you want and you
don't apologize. Everybody loves you, even
those young coeds. If only the Nazis would
leave you alone for just a day.

Which Sexy Rogue Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
From:ravenlaughing
Date:February 26th, 2004 07:35 am (UTC)
(Link)
LOL You got that from me, I bet. And I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:February 26th, 2004 07:41 am (UTC)
(Link)
*laughs* actually, I saw it on raydon_12's journal first, cuz yours was behind a cut, but i have a feeling that I got it from you indirectly :)

But I have put the twist on it by asking others to take the quiz for me *grins*
From:ravenlaughing
Date:February 26th, 2004 07:57 am (UTC)
(Link)
hehehe smartass. Yes, Don ganks all his quizzes from me. He's fast. And I put them behind a cut cause MOM got tired of reading them, she finds them stupid. her loss.
From:chronarchy
Date:February 26th, 2004 07:48 am (UTC)
(Link)
Wesley is one of my favourites. The only problem?

All his best lines are overused! It drives me crazy! :) If that movie weren't so popular, I'd have been able to actually use the lines:

other person: "Who are you?"
me: "No one of consequence."

Or:

op: "We'll never survive!"
me: "Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has."

And, of course:

"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours."
From:chronarchy
Date:February 26th, 2004 07:59 am (UTC)
(Link)
pounds on her metal boobie sheilds

*laughs* The women use molded plastic now. Those little round metal disks are incredibly out of fashion now :)

I was pretty good at fencing, but I could have been a lot better.

But then again, I'm unique among RenFaire geeks: I can say, in all truthfulness, that I studied for two years under the greatest fencing master in the world.

Most of them have only done it "in character", but they still argue with me :)
From:chronarchy
Date:February 27th, 2004 07:12 am (UTC)
(Link)
Oh, we still had a few old jackets with inserts lying around. I'm not sure that the molded plastic came into fashion until pretty recently. Maybe mid-90's or so.

So that would make you, what, 29, tops?
From:rubydolphin
Date:February 26th, 2004 07:53 am (UTC)
(Link)

You are The Dread Pirate Roberts. Your combination
of boyish good lucks and eyes like the sea may
be irresistable to women. After all, they are
only human. Just remember that fantasies can't
last forever and that you should always keep in
mind a woman's inner beauty. Even fairy tale
princesses can get stretchmarks!

Which Sexy Rogue Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:February 26th, 2004 07:55 am (UTC)
(Link)
I'm very amused by the last line in that description:

From:rhiannon76
Date:February 26th, 2004 08:29 am (UTC)

just how many hands does one man need?

(Link)
i'm not really sure how the answers i chose added up to this result, but here ya go:

You are Rhett Butler. Dark and brooding, you will
do anything for the woman you love. You are
extremely sexy and know how to make a girl feel
like a woman.

Which Sexy Rogue Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

somehow, though, i suspect (or hope, anyway) that you don't have false teeth and bad breath.
[User Picture]