Summerland/Buffett Ritual - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

February 26th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
01:14 pm - Summerland/Buffett Ritual
I'm curious: Who's coming to Summerland this year, and who is interested in helping with the Buffett ritual?

I'm planning quite a bit earlier this year.

In fact, I'm doing the "chant sheets" right now (i.e. I'm copying/pasting song lyrics).
Current Mood: curiouscurious
Current Music: "Why Don't We Get Drunk And Screw?", -JB

From:rhiannon76
Date:February 26th, 2004 10:27 am (UTC)
(Link)
i might be there, but i'm hesitant to commit to anything this early.
[User Picture]