Flights and pretending I'm a bird. . . - Chronarchy

February 27th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
09:55 am - Flights and pretending I'm a bird. . .
I have a flight booked to Phoenix.

I'll arrive May 6, 2004, at 12:50 PM.

Now I just have to find a flight that'll get me back. . .

I've never been to AZ. Should be fun. . .
Current Mood: bouncybouncy
Current Music: "Don't Bug Me", -JB

From:bean_drui
Date:February 27th, 2004 07:01 am (UTC)
(Link)
whats in phoenix? (shoot me if i've missed something big)

i've been before, once. it was quite hot, but very perty.
[User Picture]