Current Music: "If the Phone Doesn't Ring, It's Me", -JB

From:healing_coyote
Date:March 1st, 2004 08:39 am (UTC)
(Link)
It's the NY primaries too!
From:freyjasgydhia
Date:March 1st, 2004 08:29 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I believe us independents get to vote too don't we?
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 2nd, 2004 05:21 am (UTC)
(Link)
Yes. On issues. Nothing else.
From:freyjasgydhia
Date:March 2nd, 2004 05:28 am (UTC)
(Link)
damn. well I'll still do my part.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 2nd, 2004 05:35 am (UTC)
(Link)
My district had both the COSI levy and one for . . . Awww, hell, what was the other one? It was like for placement of abused children or something.

Dammit, I understood what it was when I voted on it! Stupid memory.
From:freyjasgydhia
Date:March 2nd, 2004 05:37 am (UTC)
(Link)
*sigh* I think we could do better things with our cash than give it to the COSI project frankly.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 2nd, 2004 05:49 am (UTC)
(Link)
That's the beauty of the system: you can make the choice :)

There are a lot of pros and cons to it. But *lays finger aside nose* I don't speak about how I voted. Never do :) I won't even talk about who I voted for in the last presidential election, because I consider it my business, and only mine.

Of course, I often wonder who/what people think I voted for, and it pisses me off sometimes that I can't tell them that they're wrong. But I made this choice never to discuss it, so I have to live with it :)
From:freyjasgydhia
Date:March 2nd, 2004 05:54 am (UTC)
(Link)
A dear friend of mine was unaware that the primaries were today and when reminded of it was like, "oh I never vote in the primaries.. I'll wait until november.." which just slayed me. *sigh* I hope when november comes they don't say, "oh I never vote I'll leave it up to someone else.."
[User Picture]