Current Music: "Defying Gravity", -JB

From:saffronhare
Date:March 1st, 2004 04:12 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I'd have to check with the rest of the Welcoming Committee, but I know for certain that we have ritual at 4 p.m. on Sunday. We're not a grove, sweetheart, we're a UU Congregation. And -- get this -- we're pillars of the community. But we could probably have you to the airport by 7 p.m. if you wanted to come to church with us.

You should have seen the faces of the ADF folk at the Autumn Gathering in Wisconsin when we mentioned we do public ritual for 30+ people every Sunday.