This should be amusing. . . - Chronarchy

March 4th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
11:54 am - This should be amusing. . .

I wonder how long it'll take the crazies to call foul on Scott Adams for painting an "ugly picture of Wiccans".

I give it three comments.
Current Mood: amusedamused
Current Music: "Take Another Road", -JB

From:moonversion