March 4th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
04:15 pm - Help Wanted:
I'm looking to finally get a bio up on the ADF site. Anthony gently told me I needed to put one up a few weeks ago, but I've been, shall we say, too lazy to do so. But now that I'm updating about 10 pages over this week, I figured it was about time.

But, as always with me, there's that little streak of vanity that requires quick egress.

Which picture should I use for my bio?

(Warning, many, many pictures of *me* behind this cut!)

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.
Current Mood: mischievousmischievous
Current Music: "He Went to Paris", -JB
Tags: , ,

From:qorinda
Date:March 4th, 2004 01:27 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Well, it depends... are other bios of full figures, or more of faces? For the ADF site, I'd say 1 or 7, but truly, I think 5 shows your face the best.

(PS What a delight to see the many facets.... )
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 4th, 2004 01:31 pm (UTC)
(Link)
*laughs*

Well, you can see the other bios for a reference.

Yeah, it's an interesting study in the lives I lead, huh?
[User Picture]
From:qorinda
Date:March 4th, 2004 01:35 pm (UTC)
(Link)
*grin* yes, I just did that, and now that I have seen them, I vote for #4
[User Picture]
From:tlachtga
Date:March 4th, 2004 01:31 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I'd go with 7, but which one looks most like you right now? Beard, no beard, etc.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 4th, 2004 01:35 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Um, "scruffy" might be the best bet. Clean-shaven is most likely to be the case upon meeting me, though. But if you call me a "scruffy-lookin' Nerf Herder", I'll be forced to answer Han Solo-esque.
[User Picture]