Current Music: "Tampico Trauma", -JB

From:chronarchy
Date:March 5th, 2004 05:00 am (UTC)
(Link)
Actually, in January 2003, Flip asked all SD's to submit bios for the website. Any SD can get on there (I don't remember if the courtesy was extended to GO's, but I think Sharon got hers on anyway), and I would suspect that if you submit one, we could get it up there.

Athanasios could (no, *should*), as well.

Just format it similarly to what mine's formatted like (or look at the other ones and see what they did).
From:moonversion
Date:March 4th, 2004 05:13 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Yeaaah! I wasn't around to vote (sleeping... zzzzzzz.....). Hehe, is it bad of me to be happy that you actually listed my religion? You're the only person I know who would do that, most everyone else is an ass. Oopss... so much for getting along. ;D
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 5th, 2004 05:02 am (UTC)
(Link)
*laughs* Yeah, I wanted to include the "crazies" in ADF, too.

*grins*
[User Picture]
From:qorinda
Date:March 4th, 2004 06:25 pm (UTC)
(Link)
The bio came out great, and it is very interesting... :) The pictures work well. And I, for one, am glad that you are here (in ADF) to stay.

And I, too, am wondering who it is "they" ask to do bios, and why?
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 5th, 2004 05:04 am (UTC)
(Link)
It was before you got on the CoSD. I wasn't sure about GO's, but I don't think Anthony would complain.

Yeah, I decided to choose the pictures based on the comment: "people should know what they're getting into with you" (paraphrased, of course)
[User Picture]
From:bean_drui
Date:March 9th, 2004 04:01 am (UTC)
(Link)