Current Music: "Nautical Wheelers", -JB

From:moonversion
Date:March 12th, 2004 07:55 am (UTC)
(Link)
I got it, I got it. :P I'm all registered as this will be my last US election to vote in... hopefully.
[User Picture]
From:gypsydove
Date:March 12th, 2004 11:44 am (UTC)
(Link)
The creatures came to feed during the light of the full moon. It was windy and cloudy...they visited the trough earlier that day and found it empty of all but a few crumbs. They came back that night, hopeing that the PEOPLE had left some crumbs...
Crumbs they found, plus a few extra things. The lost felt all the better for that...
A cape, a pair of boots...a tankard....all left lying near the trough. The man creature took the cape and wrapped it around his woman...tried on the boots, found they fit. The tankard they filled with water from a puddle left by the rain earlier that afternoon.