Challenge! - Chronarchy

March 12th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
11:34 am - Challenge!
Okay. Here's the deal. I've taken everyone on my friends list, and (I think) ruled out duplicates. If you aren't on the list, let me know so I can add.

But the object is this: I give you the first line or phrase of a story, and you finish it. It can be as long or as short as you wish, and it can be in the comments or in your own journal.

Have fun, it's a time waster. The phrases were written down and then assigned randomly. Enjoy.

aicerno - "Mary looked up and saw. .."
aislinggheal - "No shit, there I was. . ."
anivair - "Bowing his head in prayer, Jacob. . ."
athanasios - "It must have been those beautiful blue eyes. . ."
autumnfey - "The sixteen men had obviously died drunk. . ."
bamfchickie - "The knocking grew louder. . ."
bean_drui - "The sex had been magnificent. . ."
beautycorrosion - "That night, the world stopped moving. . ."
blackthornglade - "Jane was several branches higher than I was. . ."
borabora385 - "His smile melted my heart. . ."
capriciouslass - "Her lungs ached and her muscles refused to obey. . ."
danicia - "The stewardess asked me. . ."
deedeehopskotch - "Twelve pirates and only one shot. What's a lady to do?"
drakhuss - "The bells grew louder. . ."
exina - "Sometimes an idiot tells the truest tales. . ."
eydimork - "'That bastard!' she screamed through her tears. . ."
featherynscale - "My anger had finally dissipated. . ."
fionnghal - "I hold the key. . ."
flyfishingdruid - "Captured by Amazons, I. . ."
fred_smith - "Angrily, she stormed out of the house carrying her. . ."
freyjasgydhia - "The road was dark and lonely, but the radio played on. . ."
gypsydove - "The creatures came to feed. . ."
ravenlaughing - "The tent was dark, but I knew what I was groping for. . ."
hearthstone - "Edith Whaley was burried with her golden. . ."
hekatatia - "There was nothing Penny liked in a man so much as. . ."
icemagick - "There was nothing Clark liked in a man so much as. . ."
jadewaterflame - "Elvis had a stinky butt. . ."
jenarael - "I felt like I was missing something. . ."
kallisti - "Otis Green was one ugly son of a bitch. . ."
khamul_shadow - "The candles burned low. . ."
kittenpants - "The hula dancer had obviously forgotten. . ."
kstanley - "When I first saw the brothel. . ."
ocean_star - "The sled dogs huddled around their dead musher. . ."
liliths_bane - "I reached for my gun as. . ."
invicti_solis - "It was about this point where I realized something was terribly wrong. . ."
mlleelizabeth - "As I entered the temple grounds. . ."
mmefrufru - "Pretending to sleep, I. . ."
myrch - "I awoke to two large eyes. . ."
occipitaldruid - "The dragon's horde glowed. . ."
perlgirlju - "When he said 'I love you'. . ."
qorinda - "Angry as she was. . ."
healing_coyote - "What I love best about. . ."
ray716 - "The Greek phalanx was closing in. . ."
raydon_12 - "The unicorn turned. . ."
rhiannon76 - "The rain just kept coming down. . ."
roc441 - "The saucer landed only a few feet away. . ."
rubydolphin - "The sky suddenly cleared. . ."
saffronhare - "He wrapped his strong hands around. . ."
sarahdipity418 - "She awoke with a start. . ."
satikat - "Twice this had happened. . ."
shes_unreal - "Sometimes in the night. . ."
smithing_chick - "The creature rose from the water. . ."
sparkliedragon - "She had killed nineteen men in her life. . ."
styskel - "And again the spiders came. . ."
suicidekttn - "Seven men and women gathered in the dark. . ."
tlachtga - "His teeth sank into her neck. . ."
tosk - "The coven was having its regular business meeting. . ."
triadruid - "There was that damn song again. . ."
vampyrecandy - "Oh, what a plesant dream *that* was. . ."
wishesofastar - "The old man had eyes of fire. . ."
wolf_sounds - "Running, she tripped. . ."
zylch - "Sweetly singing, she slipped several . . ."
Current Mood: amusedamused
Current Music: "Math Suks", - JB

Page 1 of 2
<<[1] [2] >>
From:ravenlaughing
Date:March 12th, 2004 08:39 am (UTC)
(Link)
I am *not even* posting where that line made me go mentally....
LOL
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 12th, 2004 08:42 am (UTC)
(Link)
Aww! Come on! You could always just speculate on where *my* mind was when I jotted it down. . .

*grins*
[User Picture]
From:kstanley
Date:March 12th, 2004 08:44 am (UTC)
(Link)
Here's just a snippet:

When I first saw the brothel, I said, "Isn't it funny—the things you find when you come home unexpectedly?"

Naturally, it had never occurred to me that someone might be running a brothel out of my apartment when I wasn't there. Who were all these people and how did they get in and out so smoothly? Practice I suppose.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 12th, 2004 08:48 am (UTC)
(Link)
Ooh! If that's just a snippet, then I look forward to the rest of that!
[User Picture]
From:mlleelizabeth
Date:March 12th, 2004 09:13 am (UTC)
(Link)