Current Music: "Public Relations (Reprise)", -JB

From:rhiannon76
Date:March 15th, 2004 10:27 am (UTC)
(Link)
me (bellydance, a leeeeeeeetle bit of baby flamenco).
From:moonversion
Date:March 15th, 2004 10:29 am (UTC)
(Link)
I dance! I dance. Hahaha. Sorry, I couldn't resist. :-/

(To be technical I took tap & ballet in the younger years. Now I combine that training with various traditional Indian dance forms to create a fusion style of Temple Dancing that takes mostly from Odissi. I have been doing this for 4 years now.)