Of Mardi Gras and Beads - Chronarchy

March 15th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
06:12 pm - Of Mardi Gras and Beads
for ravenlaughing:

The Mardi Gras beads hung around her throat like a priest's collar, or so I found myself thinking when she refused to lift her shirt. Damn, was I disappointed. It would have been more effective giving them to her friend, who was not quite as hot. But one cannot take the choices back, once made. After all, on the outside chance that I'd get to see those tits, I was happy to have made the choice I did. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, huh?

I kind of shrugged, and then turned to go, when she grabbed me by the arm. Pulling me in close, she whispered into my ear, gently nibbling as she did so, "Still want to see my tits, sailor?"

I nodded, and she began to drag me through the crowd to a doorway. As I wondered what brought this change on, I was drawn into the darkness.

In the blackness there, we stumbled up a flight of stairs, and I heard a fumbling of keys. She obviously found the right one, because the door swung open, and I was pulled into the room, and immediately deeper into the apartment.

We stopped at the end of a long hall, and she asked, "Ready for this, sailor?"

I nodded in dumb agreement.

She smiled a mischevious smile, and shoved the door open. There, at the other end of the room was a cage.

Inside the cage were two tits. And you should have seen them!

(link safe for work. I swear!)
Current Mood: anxiousanxious
Current Music: "Cheeseburger in Paradise", -JB

From:raydon_12
Date:March 15th, 2004 03:20 pm (UTC)
(Link)
LMAO!!! I love it, congratulations, well done.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 15th, 2004 03:29 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Thanks! The ending hit me somewhere around middle, and I couldn't pass it up.

I got that site, by the way, from tlachtga in an entry from a while ago.

Only give credit where credit is due :)

(see, I do read the little tiny entries, too!)
[User Picture]
From:raydon_12
Date:March 15th, 2004 04:49 pm (UTC)
(Link)
LOL, good for you!
[User Picture]
From:suicidekttn
Date:March 15th, 2004 03:32 pm (UTC)
(Link)
*rotfl* hehehehehehehehe

TITS TITS TITS!
[User Picture]
From:autumnfey
Date:March 15th, 2004 05:35 pm (UTC)
(Link)
So the scary thing is - I knew what the link picture would be before I clicked it. Damn I'm a dork.
[User Picture]