Randomness. . . - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

March 16th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
02:31 pm - Randomness. . .
You know, I need to get some friends together and do something like this. Volunteers?

And I was amused by this: random confessions. Somewhat like Lowbrow, but different. It's one of those sites you could refresh all day and never get anything else done.

Ah, back to work. Dammit.
Current Mood: crankycranky
Current Music: "Everlasting Moon", -JB

From:tlachtga
Date:March 16th, 2004 11:36 am (UTC)

ooo.... nothin' like pennyloafers and khakis to turn a girl on...

(Link)
Oh yeah, that's getting bookmarked.
From:moonversion
Date:March 16th, 2004 11:45 am (UTC)