I'm tired. So very tired. - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

March 17th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
06:05 pm - I'm tired. So very tired.
I wonder what it's like to cry? So many times, people say they "need a good cry". I've never had one. Well, not that I remember, that's for sure. Not since my grandfather died. That was. . . geez, maybe 15, 16 years ago? I don't know.

I wonder if it does someone good to cry. I wonder if it's a useful thing, beyond the functional aspects of clearing one's eyes of dirt and dust.

I don't know. I've never been able to experience it in a way that I could appreciate it.

I occasionally squeeze a single tear out, but not often. It's not like I try to hold it back, but I just can't do it. Heck, I even tried once. Nothin'.

It's caused me problems. It's not even like I haven't been in situations where I should have cried. Trust me, my life isn't all skittles and beer, no matter what I may like to believe.

Did I do something wrong? Is there a mistake in my central programming? Is there a switch that I accidentally flipped one night while sleeping oddly?

I dunno.

But sometimes it bugs me.

I won't be on IM tomorrow. Email me if you need anything.
Current Mood: melancholymelancholy
Current Music: "Come Monday", -JB

From:moonversion
Date:March 17th, 2004 03:53 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Sometimes people don't need to cry to have that release. I think it's just the way we're built. I did not cry too much growing up but then I had my son and now I can cry at the drop of a hat or a cute kitten on teevee.

I'll trade you. ;-/
[User Picture]