These quizzes have been building up. . . - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

March 19th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
05:40 pm - These quizzes have been building up. . .
You are an intelligent git, but we love you anyway
You are ... about to kill me for asking you these
questions.

Who are you in the Harry Potter or Hogwarts Universe?
brought to you by Quizilla

DisorderRating
Paranoid:Low
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Moderate
Antisocial:Low
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:Moderate
Narcissistic:Moderate
Avoidant:Low
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:Low

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --

Rerun
You are Rerun!

Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

You're Jurassic Park!

by Michael Crichton

You combine all the elements of a mad scientist, a brash philosopher,
a humble researcher, and a money-hungry attracter of tourists. With all these features,
you could build something monumental or get chased around by your own demons. Probably
both, in fact. A movie based on your life would make millions, and spawn at least two
sequels thatwouldn't be very good. Be very careful around islands.

Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

stupendous man
You are Stupendous Man. You are the super hero
alter ego to play boy millionaire mild-mannered
Calvin and drape yourself in a red cape by
night to fight evil doers and make sure that
justice is always served. Graciously enough,
stupendous man seems to always care about the
little guy, as most of his missions involve
removing superfluous burdens from Calvins life
such as tedious homework or perhaps a certain
neighbor girl.

Which Calvin and Hobbes character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Radio
You're the Radio! You're outspoken, but above all
you're an optimist regardless how bad things
may get. You're also the comic relief of the
group, often making a fool of yourself, to keep
spirits high.

Which Brave Little Toaster appliance are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

You are a Slutcom 0, also known as the frigid level of slutcom. Slutcom 0 is someone who hasn't been with too many people, if they've been with people at all. Hook-ups are practically non-existant - there may be one or two in the past, but nothing consistent or spectacular. You're a card carrying member of the prude patrol, or at least close.

Take the slutcom litmus test!

The slutcom litmus test originated in A Word of Advice.

Current Mood: amusedamused
Current Music: "Havana Daydreamin'", -JB

From:ravenlaughing
Date:March 19th, 2004 02:51 pm (UTC)
(Link)
ROFL. OK, I don't do Harry Potter. Why should I drool?
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 19th, 2004 02:58 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Hehe. Maybe you shouldn't then :)

I dunno. There are a lot of women who say that Rickman is hot *shurgs* I just think he's greasy-lookin'. :)