Current Music: "Coconut Telegraph", -JB

From:moonversion
Date:March 19th, 2004 03:47 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Remember, it sucks to be boring.

And it's boring if you only suck!
From:vampyrecandy
Date:March 20th, 2004 10:22 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I sent you something. It's kinda... Quirky.

Enjoy ;-)
[User Picture]
From:deedeehopskotch
Date:March 21st, 2004 04:37 am (UTC)
(Link)
Bio: Unbeknownst to most, Mike Dangler is actually tv's infamous "Mikey" from the Life cereal commercials. He had always dreamed of being a breakfast-grain commercial ragamuffin, but he never dreamed that his fame would surmount to the point of being incapable of showing his face in public. His family wished to protect him from the public spotlight and opted for plastic surgery to remove freckles, unbutton a button nose, and destroy any hope of returning to as the cereal legend. Thus, many urban legends arose due to the disappearance of Mikey. He did not die from an overdose of pop rocks and coke, nor did he he turn into tv's Kirk Cameron. He transformed himself into just Mike; a man who likes his bunnies fluffy and his utilikilts short.
From:healing_coyote
Date:March 22nd, 2004 09:42 am (UTC)
(Link)
A Limerick in honor of Mike:

There once was a druid named Mike
Who loved to frolic and hike.
His office is cool
and his legs make you drool
but he's too tall to ride a bike.

(yeah, horrible ending, but I got stuck!)

And now, a slightly risqué Limerick in Honor of Mike:
Mike is a great friend to all
he makes women blush and fall
For him, to be sure
he's got the cure
and his harem is at his beck and call!

Finally, a TRUE dirty Limerick:
Mike is tall and lean-muscled
and his hair always looks tussled.
What has he done?
We wonder as one
as he never arrives looking hustled.

(Hmm, that one was dirtier in my head, but I lost my nerve. LOL)

[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 22nd, 2004 09:49 am (UTC)
(Link)
Gah! I want the really dirty one! PLEASE! I could be persuaded to return the favour!
[User Picture]
From:qorinda
Date:March 22nd, 2004 05:27 pm (UTC)

Just a normal guy....

(Link)
Michael Dangler is a typical guy in his 20's... works full time in IT customer service. He lives in Ohio, and has a sweetheart. Like most guys in their 20's, he is self-critical and striving for great goals. Sounds pretty normal, eh? Ah, but what is normal? Normal is a setting on the washing machine!

Is it "normal" to be an incorrigible flirt with every woman who will glance his way?
Is it "normal" to be one of the most hard-working Druids of ADF, full of all kinds of historical knowledge and the ability to write ritual featuring Jimmy Buffet?
Is it "normal" to have an office full of action figures?
Is it "normal" to be planning the meeting of his harem at a Druid Festival known as Wellspring?
Is it "normal" to fly into Phoenix to meet an older woman with see through blouse, short, short skirt, and long red hair, holding a sign saying "Sexy Senior Druid of Three Cranes, you're party is waiting?"
Is it "normal" to be advocating for gay rights when you are decidedly heterosexual and monogamous?
Is it "normal" to meditate by doing pushups in front of an altar?

Anyway, I think you get the point. These pages reveal someone who is unique, interesting, and intelligent, not to mention, sexy. Read at your own peril. ROFLMAO!
[User Picture]