Current Music: "The Weather is Here (I Wish You Were Beautiful)", -JB

From:rhiannon76
Date:March 22nd, 2004 12:29 pm (UTC)
(Link)
i just put in my membership request, cause i am a big fat sucker for guild lists.

what do you envision as the emphasis? dance as a part of liturgy/spiritual expression? dance as physical meditation, magical medium, artistic creation? the role of dance within IE cultures and myth? how to use dance to hook up with hotties at festivals? ;) just wondering; the form of dance i mainly do, for example, works well for sacred and secular expression, performance, community/social recreation, and so on, but it's not IE, so isn't really related to my hearth culture (not that i have one yet, but anyway.)
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 22nd, 2004 01:06 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Haha. I don't know. Those are really good questions for the list :)

Me, I'm all about the hotties at festivals. :)

Seriously, I was thinking about all of those.
From:healing_coyote
Date:March 23rd, 2004 06:34 am (UTC)
(Link)
hmm, that's a good idea. I think I might join the list just to see what is tossed about. Oh! I have news for you! I will email ya in a sec.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 23rd, 2004 06:44 am (UTC)
(Link)
Gotta be an ADF member to be a guild member. Sorry, babe. But you could join ADF, you know :)