March 24th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
10:15 am - Ah, porn. . .
Okay. I'm officially amused.

A few days ago I got bored, and started reading adult movie reviews. Well, I came across the movies by Simon Wolf, and they got consistantly high scores, so I thought I'd check out his work (i.e. go to his corp. webpage)

I found the following descriptions to be very, very amusing:

(Careful, several titles have trailers and are very not safe for work. They load up on loading the page, so turn your sound down before visiting.)

Simon Wolf’s MAGIC SEX Trilogy
Feature Episode #1 - THE SORCERER’S GATE

Description: Three modern day witches set out to snare the town’s most eligible bachelor, but must call upon their long deceased Aunt when they discover he’s guarded by an ancient sorcerer... and pursued by an evil wizard who transforms into a 600 pound Grizzly.

"Simon Wolf has outdone himself. Finally, an adult film about witches that actually shows them using their powers." - Adult DVD Empire

Simon Wolf’s NAUGHTY BEDTIME STORIES

Description: From warrior kings to sensual witches, beautiful angels, magical armor, the ultimate sex toy and a girl who turns into a guy .... Simon Wolf takes you on a sizzling journey into his extraordinary imagination, “where nothing is as it seems”.

Simon Wolf's NAUGHTY BEDTIME STORIES, Vol 2

Description: In this sequel to his best-selling NAUGHTY BEDTYIME STORIES, Simon Wolf hands you pirate ghosts, mythical shape-changers, bumbling sorcerers, time travelers, sensual wood nymphs and real old western gunslingers.

===

I dunno what it is, but I find porn that has witches amusing. The idea of pirate ghosts and "real" old western gunslingers in porn also amuses me. Maybe I should make one of these my first adult video purchase. I'm amused by these things. Anyone up for a porn and chicken night?
Current Mood: amusedamused
Current Music: "Last Mango in Paris", -JB

From:tlachtga
Date:March 24th, 2004 07:49 am (UTC)

Mmmm... porn and chicken....

(Link)
Oh man, this actually sounds like porn you don't have to fast-forward through. Yes!

Man, I think I actually want to see these.
[User Picture]