Current Music: "Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes", -JB

From:blackthornglade
Date:March 25th, 2004 11:35 am (UTC)
(Link)
*pouts* I don't get off work early enough. *frump* Next time through?

[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 25th, 2004 11:58 am (UTC)
(Link)
What about Sunday night? I should be (hopefully) having dinner with a few other KC Pagans :)
[User Picture]
From:blackthornglade
Date:March 25th, 2004 12:05 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Oooh. That may be doable. Clue on what time we might be talking about?
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 25th, 2004 12:17 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I'd have to be at the airport at 6, so maybe from 3:30 to 5:30?
[User Picture]
From:blackthornglade
Date:March 25th, 2004 12:19 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Lemme see what's up for me on Sunday. :)
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 25th, 2004 12:22 pm (UTC)
(Link)
'twould be Sunday May 23 that I fly out. (and Friday, May 21 that I fiy in.)
From:chronarchy
Date:March 26th, 2004 08:12 am (UTC)
(Link)
*grins* see most recent entry for the more-or-less set-in-stone itinerary. I've booked my flights, and the parents booked theirs, so this is kinda how it's gonna be.