So, what do I have in store? - Chronarchy — LiveJournal

March 29th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
04:47 pm - So, what do I have in store?
New bio is up! Thanks to deedeehopskotch! I like this one. :)

So, anyway. I promised something nifty, right?

Well, here's a taste:

(click on the picture for a bigger version!)

More to come!
Current Mood: numbnumb
Current Music: "He Went to Paris", -JB
Tags: ,

From:moonversion
Date:March 29th, 2004 01:50 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Colour! Colour!! :P
[User Picture]
From:tlachtga
Date:March 29th, 2004 01:55 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Looks really good!
[User Picture]
From:hearthstone
Date:March 29th, 2004 02:03 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Very sharp!
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:March 29th, 2004 02:07 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Actually it's kinda fuzzy. . . Oh, you meant the altar, not the picture!

*sheepish grin*

Thanks :)
[User Picture]
From:rhiannon76