I got the Rockin' Pneumonia. . . - Chronarchy

April 7th, 2004

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
11:25 am - I got the Rockin' Pneumonia. . .
Gods, I had a good night last night. I think the Gods are trying to tell me something, though. And I think they want attention *now*!

On another note, I've read and commented on every comment on my last entry. Go look for answers if you asked a question.

With that, I'm off to lunch. I'm starved!

**Edit: If you want to comment again on the last entry, please remember: only anonymous comments. I hate deleting logged ones. I don't *want* to know who posted what.
Current Mood: cheerfulcheerful
Current Music: "My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus", -JB
Tags: , ,

From:jenarael
Date:April 7th, 2004 04:28 pm (UTC)
(Link)
You're not going to elaborate on your good night? Tease!
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:April 7th, 2004 04:55 pm (UTC)
(Link)