April 7th, 2004
|07:43 pm - A Ninja Meditation. . .|
I'm nearly falling asleep as I write this. I meditated on a topic today, not something I usually do. Today's topic? What would it be like to be a ninja!
1. All my clothes would finally match.
2. I wouldn't need to worry about money. Ninja do not need day jobs.
3. I could sleep with a sword and no one would think it was weird.
4. I would be impervious to bullets. Or I could at least dodge them.
5. The law would be unable to touch me.
6. My battle-cry would rock.
7. My chosen profession would finally warrant an action figure (with kung-fu grip!)
8. I could walk into a room and see 10 ways to kill you before you could beg for your life.
9. I would finally have the excuse I've always needed to purchase a grappling hook.
10. It would no longer matter whether I was invited to parties or not: I could sneak in, jump into the middle of the room, and commit sepuku on the spot, thus insuring that the host would never again forget to invite me.
Current Mood: bouncy
Current Music: "The Great Filling Station Holdup", -JB
You need an action figure regardless.
|Date:||April 7th, 2004 05:35 pm (UTC)|| |
hahahahaha! I love you.
Actually if I had such talents I would design a chronarchy
action figure. I'd even include kung-fu grip just for kicks.
Also don't forget:
Black is slimming!
Chicks dig guys with long blowguns.
I cosplayed "Ryan's Girlfriend with kung-fu grip and karate chop action" I have pictures ^.^
I am very proud that you pluralized ninja properly! There's no such thing as ninjas, only ninja, or ninja no; but that's more like "property of the ninja" or something ... "no" there doesn't mean property, but that's grammer for you. Kinda like saying "Mike's class" ... "ninja no kurasu"
Yeah, I am a nerd :-p Love me.
Oh, blah. I mean, of course, "There're no such things as ninjas"
Forgive me, I just got done studying French and it's nearly 3:30 AM.
BTW, one needs no excuse to buy a grappeling hook. Those by definition are the height of coolness and should be a part of every (wo)man's pantry.
|Date:||April 8th, 2004 10:03 am (UTC)|| |
Thoughts: Jumping into the middle of the room and committing sepuku on the spot may be a good way to get the host to remember to invite your descendents (if you have any) to the next function, but he's gonna be pissed over your getting blood over his wife's newly installed pink pashmina carpet from Uzbekhestan. *Chuckling* A more diplomatic way would be to leave notes stuck to the walls of his bedroom and bathroom with shuriken so as to remind him. Thus sparing unnecessary blood being spilled on the new carpet.
Regarding battle cries: Bad idea when attempting to get past sentries. . . last I heard Ashida Kim tried this and was killed on the spot when attempting an infiltration.
More to follow. . .