Tags: ,

From:anivair
Date:April 8th, 2004 06:35 am (UTC)
(Link)
I like apples . . .
. . . but I'm not sure how I feel about virgins.
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:April 8th, 2004 07:12 am (UTC)
(Link)
*shrugs*

Both are juicy when bitten?

Haha. I so got nothing.
[User Picture]
From:styskel
Date:April 8th, 2004 06:39 am (UTC)
(Link)
Yes, yes, this all fits in with what I have said before about how Mary wasn't a virgin by what we consider a virgin to be.

And I'm not kidding.
From:chronarchy
Date:April 8th, 2004 07:11 am (UTC)
(Link)
I wonder what making a vow of chastity to Eros would do. . . What kind of repercussions would that have?

Haha. If only a religious vow (not a relgious vow *of chastity*) were required to make you a virgin, you could be a virgin every night. . . :)

Of course, I suppose you could make the vow and then break it every night. . . No puns intented.
[User Picture]
From:raydon_12
Date:April 8th, 2004 06:58 am (UTC)
(Link)
What an interesting concept. You know, I've often wondered if there was another route to virginity. If a woman can become a virgin by taking vows, is there a statute of limitations on virginity? If you go long enough without sex, does your virginity reset? hhhmmmmm
[User Picture]
From:chronarchy
Date:April 8th, 2004 07:01 am (UTC)
(Link)
It seems to me that, by this definition, you say your vows and *POW* you're a virgin again (if your a chic; apparently guys can't do this)

I wonder, though: If you get pregnant, and then take a vow of chastity, and then have the child, is that a virgin birth?
[User Picture]